Diagnose, prescreen and investigate the effect of pathogens on humans with easy-to-use, low-cost BioMed microbiology devices. The multifunctional packaging design of InTray and InPouch makes for easier sample handling and smoother workflow. Once the device is inoculated, no other preparations are required. Choose from a broad range of media to test for organisms causing sexually transmitted infections, food-borne illness, hospital acquired infection and more.
- For clinical use, each BioMed IVD device is listed with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for in vitro diagnostic use in human clinical labs. InPouch TV is the Gold Standard diagnostic for the trichomonas vaginalis STI.
- Use BioMed microbiology devices to augment risk management activities that reduce Hospital Acquired Infection (HAI). For prescreening patients and testing treatment areas and equipment, InTray and InTray Colorex devices offer a quick, low-cost method to detect resistant microbes that contribute to HAIs.
- Applied in clinical and public health labs for clinical, diagnostic and research use, InTray helps simplify workflow, increase safety and enhance efficiency.
This single device performs multiple functions to help reduce costs, increase efficiency and ensure accuracy. A fully enclosed, oxygen-resistant plastic pouch, InPouch is used for sample collection, transport and culture. The InPouch also serves as its own microscope slide without any additional preparation.
- Seals against contamination – no need to re-open to view, count, identify
- Proprietary medium delivers high specificity and selectivity
- Long shelf-life (up to 1 year from date of manufacture) prevents product loss and eases inventory management
- PCR-compatible for transport and incubation
A stackable, fully enclosed microbiology cassette, InTray enables sample collection, transport and culture in a single device. The multifunctional devices reduce cost, increase efficiency and ensure accuracy.
- Observe InTray samples under a microscope through anti-fogging, optically clear plastic – no need to prepare a separate slide
- Controlled air exchange protects against exposure or contamination; ideal for field use and austere environments
- Shelf life of 6 months or more (from date of manufacture) with individual expiration date – unlike a petri dish sleeve
About InTray™ Colorex™
Distinctive colony color and morphology differences produced by Colorex technology make preliminary bacteria detection and identification easy. Colorex premium chromogenic microbiology media permits single-step isolation and identification of pathogenic microorganisms based simply on color, usually within 24 hours. Colorex is available in InTray through a partnership with CHROMagar™ of France.