Trust the care of your large and companion animals to BioMed veterinary diagnostic devices. InPouch TF Bovine and InPouch TF Feline are Gold Standards for robust, economical diagnostics. Their success led to the launch of additional products for animal care, from contagious equine metritis to urinary tract infections to fungal infections like ringworm and tinea. With 10 veterinary microbiology diagnostics to choose from, BioMed tests for a wide range of infections and illnesses in large and companion animals.
BioMed multifunctional devices deliver high specificity and sensitivity, whether conducting a fungal evaluation or screening for suspected pathogenic bacteria. The unique design of InTray and InPouch provide an easy-to-use, low-cost microbiology diagnostic for in the lab or in the field. Each device preserves the specimen for additional testing, including PCR.
This single device performs multiple functions to help reduce costs, increase efficiency and ensure accuracy. A fully enclosed, oxygen-resistant plastic pouch, InPouch is used for sample collection, transport and culture. The InPouch also serves as its own microscope slide without any additional preparation.
- Seals against contamination -- no need to re-open to view, count, identify
- Proprietary medium delivers high specificity and selectivity
- Long shelf-life (up to 1 year from date of manufacture) prevents product loss and eases inventory management
- PCR-compatible for transport and incubation
A stackable, fully enclosed microbiology cassette, InTray enables sample collection, transport and culture in a single device. The multifunctional devices reduce cost, increase efficiency and ensure accuracy.
- Observe InTray samples under a microscope through anti-fogging, optically clear plastic – no need to prepare a separate slide
- Controlled air exchange protects against exposure or contamination; ideal for field use and austere environments
- Shelf life of 6 months or more (from date of manufacture) with individual expiration date – unlike a petri dish sleeve
About InTray™ Colorex™
Distinctive color and morphology differences produced by Colorex technology make preliminary bacteria detection and identification easy. Colorex premium chromogenic microbiology media permits single-step isolation and identification of pathogenic microorganisms based simply on color change, usually within 24 hours. Colorex is available in InTray through a partnership with CHROMagar™ of France.